For many of us chronic weed smokers, the notorious “Drug Test” can appear to be an intimidating obstacle. Most of the time it can be pretty tough to a pass a drug test naturally. In all honesty, drug tests administered by companies can coerce some people to make some difficult decisions concerning their health or careers.
Fortunately for us, there’s a handful of ways you can naturally cleanse your body of all that THC. For those of us that are recreational users, there’s not much of an excuse, you can always pass a drug test by easily making the decision to not consume. If you take a break from smoking cannabis for the sake of passing a drug test, that’s the one concrete method to ensure you pass with flying colors. For the medical user, things can get a little more complicated. Not completely impossible, but difficult. As a side note marijuana can stay in the system for up to 90 days depending on how frequently you smoke.
Here are some things to consider about drug tests before starting to detox naturally:
- Drug tests can usually indicate marijuana use within the past week
- Drug tests cannot determine how frequent marijuana is used
- Drug tests typically cannot identify between the illicit use of street drugs and the legitimate use of certain prescription drugs
- A urine test is without a doubt the most common type of drug test administered
- Marijuana continues to be the most commonly detected illicit drug
How to cleanse your body of Marijuana naturally?
This cleansing process takes approximately 30 days depending on your toxin levels, metabolism, overall health and of course how much you smoke.
- Drink Lots of Water. Keeping your body hydrated is most definitely one of the main ways to detox your system. To ensure hydration and a healthy body, drinking plenty of water is really important. This also helps your body use natural resources to detox more efficiently.
- Exercise Regularly. Marijuana is stored in your fat cells because it is fat soluble, the more body fat you have the longer it’s going to take to detox. The best way to exercise when it comes to cleansing is to combine weightlifting and cardio training like swimming or running to help burn fat and speed up the metabolism.
- Eat Your Veggies. Vegetables like kale, broccoli, and spinach are extremely high in vitamins and minerals like iron. Vegetables provide crucial nutrients our body needs to boost the metabolism.
- Drink a little Lemon Juice. Did you know that lemons have very high levels of Vitamin C, which are a significant electrolyte and also a great way to detox THC naturally? Go to the store, grab some fresh lemons and get your juice on.
- Red Meat in place of Junk food. Junk food and fast food are always the go-to for munchies. On the flip side, they are unhealthy and it definitely won’t help with the detoxing process. Many of these foods are really high in sodium which creates water retention, and high in sugar and fat which slows the metabolism. Do your best to focus on nutritious foods like lean meats, fruits and vegetables.
- Eat more Fiber. Grains, whole wheat (not enriched), bean, soy, peanuts, you name it. All of these give us the nutrients necessary for enhancing the detox process.
- Try Testing Yourself. Grab a Home test kit at the store or online to make sure you are clean before taking the real test.