Medicated Christmas Cookies
The weather is starting to cool down, which means it’s time to start baking. So why not ditch the old cookbook and add a little marijuana to your regular recipes? These two cannabis infused cookie recipes are fantastic, delicious, and perfect for the holiday season!! They are easy to make and are very potent. Enjoy your family vacation with these medicated cookies for days and days. The sooner you hop into your kitchen and start baking, the sooner you can eat scrumptious cookies and be baked!
Cannabis Infused Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 stick of cannabutter (1/2 cup)
½ cup brown sugar
2 cups flour
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla
½ cup sugar
½ cup chocolate chips
½ tsp salt
Cannabis Infused Sugar Cookies
1 Cup cannabutter
1 Cup brown sugar
1 t vanilla extract
2 2/3 C flour
1 t baking powder
1/2 t nutmeg
1/2 t salt
1-5 T milk
- Beat cannabutter and brown sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Sift flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
- Mix butter mixture with flour mixture.
- Add milk one T at a time to appropriate consistency for soft dough. Knead then chill for about 2 hours.
- Roll dough to 1/4″ thickness and cut with cookie cutters. Remove excess, reform, reroll and cut.
- Bake at 350º for 11 minutes. Transfer to cooling racks. Decorate.
USE CAUTION: When consuming edibles, always start with a small amount to see how you feel and eat more for desired euphoria. Obviously, your cannabutter will be different than other cannabutter used by other people, so start slow and eat only a small amount until you know how it will affect you.